Real time street smarts plus state of the art mapping and marketing tools merge with a small shop collaborative culture and big shop pedigree to allow us to serve a diverse clientele and provide best in class third party services across multiple platforms.
Representing retailers throughout New England is how we cut our teeth. Yes we work with “Nationals” but we have the ability and passion to represent the dreamers to open that one shop or a small regional rollout with the same level of service giving smaller retailers access to street smarts and analytics that the Nationals demand.
- Identifying target markets based on customer profiles.
- Identification and analysis of competitors
- Draft and negotiate "Letters of Intent" and other exhibits to produce a consistency from "deal to deal"
- Provide market research including: demographics, competitive mapping, psychographics, traffic counts, pedestrian counts, competitive sales analysis, engage zoning/permitting expeditors.
- Maintain a fluid pipeline report using proprietary customized project management software and CRM database.
- Work with contractors to provide real cost estimates up front in order to incorporate the cost aspect into the final deal terms to meet budgets.
- Provide lease negotiation assistance.
We don’t just hang a sign and sit on the other end of the phone. We work with property owners to formulate a leasing strategy and execute. We work all our listings in teams and we utilize a proprietary project management software tool to allow us to maintain a log in real time and stay on top of leads. We utilize social media, listing services, graphics, and national network affiliations. We turn over the rocks to keep your property filled.
We offer a niche play to investment sales in the Boston retail landscape. Our intimacy with the Boston market through our core tenant and landlord representation services puts us in a unique position to know the markets, the deals and the retailers seeking space and ultimately allowing us to source off-market deals and help underwrite an asset you may be thinking about selling (or you disposition). Our strength and focus in investment sales are for the smaller retail strip centers, store blocks, free standing assets and retail condos. Our sweet spot is 1,000,000-10,000,000. We leverage our national broker network affiliation "Site Source" to expand our pool of qualified buyers and this allows us to provide local expertise with a national platform and exposure.
Looking to grow beyond Boston and in multiple markets? Conviser Property Group provides one point of contact and a streamlined, uniform real estate process. We leverage our network affiliations and relationships to secure the “right” local broker to execute on the ground and we provide the deal management and oversight. We utilize project management software/deal management tools to maintain a real time pipeline, a uniform site evaluation process and a hands on approach to take the anxiety out of managing multiple brokers from market to market.